Is Benelli And Franchi The Same

Now dont get me wrong Im not saying Franchis are bad guns for their sometimes 600 price you cant beat them for a duck gun that gets thrown around in the boat but for 100 - no questions buy the Benelli. Interchanges with Trulocks Beretta style.


Pin On Franchi Pistol

Difference between Franchi and Benelli Posted.

Is benelli and franchi the same. This new model has a different presentation to others in the Affinity range. The I-12 and Benelli models come with shims to adjust the stock for a better fit. On 12113 at 944 am to NorthEnd.

The Franchi is made by Benelli in the same factory the M2s are manufactured. The Franchi is similar to the M2 but not the same. Beretta Holdings owns Franchias well as all the brands under the Benelli USA umbrellabut its the guys at Benelli USA who import and therefore influence what Franchi sells here.

I would say just try handling them and see what feels better. The internals between the two are similar if not the same but they both may not feel the same. Looking for advicebut first some background.

Franchi Affinity 35 Elite vs Benelli M2 Field. Franchi Affinity 12 ga 20 ga. Franchi Sporting SL OU.

Franchi SxS Highlander OU SL SxS Destino. They are Mobil choke assuming bore diameter is the same Beretta uses Mobil Choke and from what I can tell they are basically the same. Less than 200 price difference.

Some if not all of these come with 732. I would be interested in your opinions on it. Benelli and stoeger make almost the same pump gun all three make almost the same semi auto and all of them use inertia driven semi autos.

Ultimately benelli the company isnt going to mind if you purchase the benelli or franchi as they are all owned by the same company beretta. HR 1871NEF 12 ga 20 ga. I own a black plastic stocked Franchi Affinity - approximately 5 years old pre-Affinity 3.

I have shot a stoeger and a benelli at the range and made a side by side comparison. Like I didnt buy a different model Benelli similar but not the same as the M2. In terms of cleaning the Franchi Affinity is much simpler and requires fewer tools than the Benelli semi-autos judging by the videos Benelli puts out - I only have first hand experience with the Franchi Affinity.

Franchi Benelli and Stoeger are all subsidiaries of Beretta. Its just the benelli feels a lot different to me feels like it swings better maybe its just the forend etc. Same triggers on the Benellis and Franchis.

As others have mentioned the main differences are comfortech action spring in the stock vs forearm and generally a more polished gun. While they are all Inertia operated I like the design of the Franchi I-12 and Stoeger 2000 a little better. Interchanges with Trulocks Benelli style.

Interchanges with Trulocks Franchi Big Bore style. This is right and results in a significant difference IMHO. Best way to think of it is a M3000 made actually by Benelli.

The M2 is a great gun but when you factor in the similarities and price I would go with the Affinity. I have polished the searhammers on all three and swapped out the trigger springs. Shotguns are all about fit.

I love benellis franchis and all that they make though. From everything I have read and seen the Franchi Affinity and the Benelli M2 are pretty much the same gun. Ultimately benelli the company isnt going to mind if you purchase the benelli or franchi as they are all owned by the same company beretta.

Franchi I-12 Waterfowl and Upland Field. Retay vs Benelli vs Franchi 20 or 12 gau To me the affinity and M2 are nearly the same guns and feel the same. How soon will you be buying one.

They all look like pretty good guns but Benelli and Franchi seem to be the better two. Whether thats worth more to you is your decision. No clue about the Retay.

I own both benelli and franchi and love then both imo there hard to beat. Absolutely love this gun. The argument about which gun to buy is very similar to which vehicle to buy.

However the Franchi differs from most of the Benelli models with the exception of the Benelli Vinci in that its main spring is located around the magazine tube rather than in the butt stock a significant improvement in my opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Franchi Benelli Beretta Uberti etc all under the Beretta Corporate logo.

As others have mentioned the main differences are comfortech action spring in the stock vs forearm and generally a more polished gun. Its been extremely reliable as long as Ive owned it. Preference for one over the other nothing more.

Actually made in the same factory. Yet some folks like to roll with a GMC Denali. I love my Benelli and I just couldnt justify buying the Franchi at 100 less.

The franchi is a lot less money than the benelli but the chap said they are literally the same gun same factory same parts etc etc. Does a GMC do the job that much better than a Chevrolet. Is Franchi the same as Benelli.

Interchanges with Trulocks BerettaBenelli Mobil style. MOStrutter on January 05 2013 093916 AM. Im sure a benelli has more stainless and heat treated stuff in it than the lower end franchi and stoeger stuff but in principal they function exactly the same.

I like the recoil spring around the mag tube on the Franchis for easy access and cleaning. The actions are pretty much identical. They both have their recoil spring around the magazine tubes making them much easier to clean.

Also it looks like the same person made all three websites. Gazelle SPD 310 20 ga. Franchi shotguns are made in Brescia Italy down the street from the Beretta factory.

Looking at Benelli M1 buds exclusive and Franchi Affinity 3. I was able to buy my Franchi Affinity off of Gunbroker for 630 dollars shipped. Franchi Made prior to 1999 None available.

Franchi I-12 New Sporting Model. The stock is the main difference. They also use the recoil spring setup as the Stoegers.

Franchi made after 1998 BerettaBenelli Mobile. Its a sweet rig but I also own a 12 and 20 Franchi Affinity for waterfowl. I like my Franchi Affinity over the Benelli A300 Autos Pumps are very good it all depends what your needs are.

Leaning Benelli just for the name although I know that Affinity is made at the same plant. I got him better in trap he shot better than his average week after week and was using a 12 gauge Benelli Nova I.


Pin On New Shotguns


Pin On Stuff To Buy


Pin On Guns


Pin On Franchi Firearm


Pin On Benelli


LihatTutupKomentar